Sometimes, people write and share with me tangible demonstrations that they attribute to tithing. To wrap up our month of gratitude, I thought you might enjoy this enthusiastic report I received from overseas…..keep on staying in the flow and giving where you are spiritually fed. The Universe always responds to your gratitude!
Since I’ve started tithing 10%, my life keeps getting better.
1. My job I’m leaving in a week is waiving the 3% commission to sell my house (save ~$10,000)
2. My new job is giving me an employee discount for my mortgage and I haven’t even started yet! (save ~$1,500)
3. My house inspector is doing the inspection free (save ~$250)
4. The seller for my new home agreed to reduce the price (save ~$1,650) for a special assessment
5. My friends and family have offered to store things and let me stay with them if my closings don’t happen on the same day
6. I found out I overpaid my property taxes (~$350)
7. My ex-husband agreed to visitation BEFORE our final divorce hearing so we didn’t have to be adversarial in court. I am so thankful for this.
And these are just a few of the many wonderful happenings in my life right now! I feel so incredibly fortunate that I am truly amazed every day. It’s been an incredible month for me – I finalized my divorce, got a job offer, put a contract on a condo, and put my house on the market. Whew! And the best part is that, while it is stressful, I feel good!
I used to have limiting beliefs, since reading Giving Thanks: The Art of Tithing and meeting my soulmate last winter, I realize that anything and everything is possible!
Thank you for all you’ve shared with me. I had NO idea life could be this good! Thank you for feeding my soul!
So… there you have it, 30 days of outpourings of gratitude and goodness. Tithe with your words, your thoughts, your actions, your time, your talents, your treasures….. give and it will be given back to you…and don’t just take my word for it either, do a 30 day tithing experiment like NPR reporter Cash Peters did and “see for yourself” what a difference true tithing can make in your life! And be sure to post me a comment and let me know what you’re manifesting!
Peace and prosperity,
Paula Langguth Ryan
Spiritually fed by my work? Tithes and offerings are gratefully accepted and passed on to do additional good work in this world. You can easily tithe online by sending a tax-deductible tithe via paypal to my ministry at The Village Gathering. Just send it to firstname.lastname@example.org; or if you prefer to send your gift via mail:
Paula Langguth Ryan
The Village Gathering
P.O. Box 7530
Denver, CO 80207
Please remember our work in your legacy as well – or when you’re doing your tax planning! When making donations of appreciated stocks, property, and other large items, please list the recipient as The Village Gathering. Many thanks and richest blessings, as my colleague Rev. Catherine Ponder would say!